Your Use of this Website is Governed by these Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the ShopElleDevae.com website.
Shop Elle Devae operates this internet site located at ShopElleDevae.com ("Website"). As used herein, the terms “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the user or registered user using this Website. The terms “Elle Devae,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Shop Elle Devae and its related or affiliated companies.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
ShopElleDevae.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Website.
Notice of Copyright or Trademark Infringement
Shop Elle Devae respects the intellectual property of others. When we become aware of allegations of copyright or trademark infringement in material distributed through ShopElleDevae.com or any of Shop Elle Devae’s other social media platforms, we will investigate and address the allegations. Shop Elle Devae’s response can include, without limitation, termination of the infringer’s access to this site or other Shop Elle Devae social media.
If you misrepresent that material infringes your intellectual property rights, you may be liable for damages, including attorneys' fees and costs. If Shop Elle Davae determines to restrict or terminate a user’s access to ShopElleDevae.com or other Shop Elle Devae social media, Shop Elle Devae will make a good faith effort to notify the person who posted the infringing content so that they may make counter notification pursuant to applicable laws. Shop Elle Devae shall document all notices of alleged infringement upon which it decides to take action. A copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make such notice available to the public, including as a part of legal proceedings.
If you believe that your trademark rights or copyright have been infringed on ShopElleDevae.com, please provide Shop Elle Devae’s DMCA Agent with the following information:
- Identification of the trademark or copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on ShopElleDevae.com (http://ShopElleDevae.com) or other Elle Devae social media that you are requesting be removed;
- Your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the trademark or copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed, and
- An electronic or physical signature of the intellectual property owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement and to submit the statement.
Shop Elle Devae’s agent for notice of claims of infringement is its General Counsel, who can be reached as follows:
Shop Elle Devae
Attn: General Counsel
P.O. Box 1024
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Counter notification, as permitted by applicable law and, in particular, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, may be sent to Shop Elle Devae’s agent. All counter notifications must include responsive information to what is set forth above, including any required statements or signatures.